My name is Taufeeq. I am a fourth year Ph.D. student in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) at the University of South Florida (USF), Tampa, FL, USA. I received M.S. degree in Computer Science from USF in 2020, and B.Sc. degree in CSE from International Islamic University Chittagong, Bangladesh in 2016. Currently, I am a member of Affective Vision lab at Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR) group at USF. I am fortunate to be advised by Dr. Shaun Canavan.
Research interest. I have a broader interests in artificial intelligence. My current research focuses on computer vision, machine learning, natural language processing, network science and data science for human behavior modeling (emotion / affective AI), deep fake, and healthcare informatics.
Email: mdtaufeeq AT DOT usf DOT EDU, mohamed DOT taufeeq DOT uddin AT gmail DOT com. Phone: +1 (813) 585 3312. LinkedIn
- [Oct. 2021] 1 paper accepted to WACV 2022
- [July 2021] Served as a program committe member at TDA4MedicalData at MICCAI 2021
- [July 2021] Served as a program committe member at AMAR workshop at ACII 2021
- [May 2020] Interned at PepsiCo, Inc as a R&D Data Science intern
- [Jan. 2021] Served as a peer-reviewer at IEEE ICME 2021
- [Dec. 2020] Served as a peer-reviewer at ACM CHI 2021.
- [Nov. 2020] We won the emoPain challenge (tracks 2 & 3) at IEEE FG2020
- [Nov. 2020] 1 extended abstract accepted to NeurIPS ML4H workshop
- [Oct. 2020] 1 paper accepted to ICPR 2020
- [Jun. 2020] Program committee member at CAIHA (Computational & Affective Intelligence in Healthcare Applications) workshop at ICPR 2020. Please submit relevant works to ICPR CAIHA 2020.
- Served as a peer-reviewer at ICPR 2020
- [Mar. 2020] 1 paper accepted to IEEE FG 2020
- [Jan. 2020] Program committee member at AMAR (applied multimodal affect recognition) workshop at IEEE FG 2020.
- Served as a peer-reviewer for IEEE FG 2020
- Peer-reviewer for IEEE Transactions on Affective Computing (TAC)
- [Sep. 2019] Served as a volunteer at AAAC ACII 2019 at Cambridge, UK
- [Aug. 2019] 1 paper accepted to AAAC ACII-W 2019